We are proud to announce the 6 finalists in our “Awkward Love” writing contest.
Please help these writers out by reading and voting for your favorite stories. The stakes are high, a sweet prize has been offered by Kayni Williams from Pure Romance.
And here they are:
- Finalist #1 – Are You Having Sex With My Daughter? by KS Olson
- Finalist #2 – The Rock by Barb Schnellinger
- Finalist #3 – “I Enjoy You” by Molly Eberly
- Finalist #4 – You Get What You Pay For by Kathy Simmons
- Finalist #5 – Toothfairy.com by Christine Cimino
- Finalist #6 – That Time I Stalked Tarzan by Diana Walton
You can vote by hitting LIKE at the bottom of each story or you can hit LIKE on our Facebook Page for each story.
We’ll add them together with our wicked English Major skills and make sure the prize is awarded to the writer sharing the most awkwardly awkward “Awkward Love” moment.
Voting will end on Saturday night, March 1, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. MST.
Thank you for playing! Come again to Rocky Parenting.